The Fort Worth chapter of PMI is a not-for-profit professional organization. Our member services and events are primarily funded through membership dues and educational workshops. We strive to offer our events and services at affordable prices for members and guests. We accept support from companies who wish to show their support for project management and gain exposure to our membership from the largest employers within this region.
Get your message to a focused target market of influential project management practitioners!
Our 1,300+ members are always looking for products and services that will add value to their career. Your message will help you achieve your marketing and business goals such as:
* Create awareness of your company and brand within the project management community
* Build stronger ties between your company and the local project management community
* Identify and connect with key decision makers and influencers to the top 200 employers locally
* Showcase your products and services to a target audience
* Recruitment and retention opportunities
There are several sponsorship / advertising opportunities available:
* Sponsorship at recurring monthly lunch or dinner meetings
* Sponsorship at the annual Professional Development Day / Vendor showcase
* Advertising in the twice monthly e-newsletters to over 3,500 members and enthusiasts
Would you like to learn more about sponsorship levels and packages? Contact the marketing team
Please read our advertising and sponsorship policy
for specific terms and conditions.