Volunteering within PMI and the Fort Worth PMI chapter can be an essential component to your career growth. You will have the opportunity to develop new skills working on types of projects not available to you in your current position.
FWPMI is a professional organization driven by (volunteer) professionals. Volunteers like you help us grow and serve our profession and the community at large. This is your chance to give back to your profession while gaining valuable experience, knowledge and recognition. Whether you are interested in a little or a lot, we need you!
Why should you volunteer? (click here
* Get more involved. Learn more about PMI and the chapter
* Make new friends and professional networking contacts
* Improve your project management and leadership skills
* Mentor someone and share your knowledge
* Make a difference within our community
* Help to improve or add events and resources for the chapter members
* It's an opportunity to give back to the profession
See where your gifts and talents may be used by contacting the volunteer
management team for further information.