SUBMIT job postings (Terms & Conditions)
All job postings require approval before showing on the job board:
- FWPMI Member submissions are automatically approved and show immediately.
- Non-member submissions are routed to the job board administrator for approval.
Jobs ‘pending approval’ do not show up on the job board.
Each job posting has an expiration date – and becomes Inactive after that date. It is still available on the job board, but no longer shows up in the default (Active) views.
- Upon submission, the expiration date may be set as far as 30 days out – the maximum.
- The job poster may extend the expiration at any time – up to 30 days out.
The intent is to ensure only relevant, current postings show by default – and perform
automatic housekeeping by moving Inactive postings to the background.
MANAGE your job postings
- View, Search, Print
- Edit your jobs
- Extend a job posting (by adjusting the expiration date)
- Expire a job (Changes its status to Inactive. Jobs are always expired, not deleted.
SET PROFILE - First-time job posters set up a profile with company and contact information that becomes a default for their job postings. This simplifies future job postings. After initial setup, the defaults can be updated on the “My Info” page. (If you plan to post jobs on behalf of more than one company, you can choose to leave your posting profile blank – and fill in that key information with each job posting.)