Thank you for attending PDC 2017
Fort Worth PMI Chapter Professional Development Conference (PDC)
Life is a Project, Manage Your Own Destiny
June 8, 2017
The Fort Worth PMI chapter's Professional Development Conference (PDC) brought together project management practitioners from across the north Texas area. It is our hope that this conference provided you with the opportunity to learn new skills, explore new trends and network with other project management professionals. Please click HERE to see information needed to claim your PDUs.
At the 2016 conference, attendees were introduced to the concept of "Unconference" where attendees propose topics, challenges or questions which become the basis of small group discussions. The topics selected by this year's attendees were:
* Project constraints: What to do when your project loses resources?
* Team building ideas and challenges
* Are technical skills needed to be a successful PM?
* Helping PMs become better leaders and influencers
* Project management as a core competency
* Knowledge Management versus Project Management
* Herding Cats: what to do when your team is not acting like a team?
Each discussion group was asked to document the highlights to share with other attendees. Click here to view these highlights.
Are you interested in participating at the next PDC? Click the applicable link below to download a form. Must be submitted by Feb. 28, 2017.
Would you like to be a volunteer as part of the planning team or as an on-site volunteer?
Interested in Sponsoring or participating in our Vendor Showcase?
Sponsorship Packages & Pricing