We are designers. Some of us are interaction designers. Today, we take a moment to chip off a small block from the iceberg of trust and responsibility. To do that, I’d like to explore an artifact that interaction designers often create:
- This artifact is one way we announce ourselves when visiting the home of friends.
- It is what I used to type up this text.
- You find it all over the thing with which you have your most intimate relationship, your phone.
- And it is an artifact so amazing, you even have one (in your belly) …
Learn how nature inspires and impacts modern design in the digital age.
Cassini Nazir is a designer of conversations, curricula, and interfaces. He is a member of the Interaction Design faculty at UT Dallas, Director of ATEC Usability Lab, and Design Director for @ArtSciLab. Cassini enjoys exploring the intersections of arts, science, and technology.
Red and sweet rosemary potatoes
Green beans almandine
New York cheesecake
* Early Bird discount for registration and online payment at least three days before event.
Enter your PMI ID OR if you are a non-member please enter your email address.
If you are a new member or have lost your password, please leave the password field blank.
By declining the cancellation policy your online payment cannot be completed.
This event is for Chapter members only. You may join (or add) this Chapter through the PMI Global website (www.pmi.org). We typically receive your new membership information within 24 hours and you'll be able to sign-on to this Chapter website using your PMI ID number (or registered email address).