- receive $50 early bird discount if you register before July 1st!
Attendees will receive:
• 9 3-hour sessions (27 hours) of live online instruction and 8 hours of offline exercises
• Exam Prep Study Guide
• Comprehensive Student Workbook that includes copies of the presentation slides
• Laminated Process Matrix
• Process Diagram, Project Plan Stack, Complete ITTOs list
• 1000+ Practice PMP Exam Questions
• Durable Banyan Group Soft Briefcase to carry your course material • Earbuds with microphone
PMI & Fort Worth Chapter Membership
How do I become a PMI member? The easiest method is through the www.pmi.org website. Click "Join" (upper right corner of page). You will have the option to add chapter membership at this time as well.
How do I become a Fort Worth Chapter member? If you are already a PMI member and wish to join our chapter, Go to the PMI Global website www.pmi.org. Log in using your PMI member ID and password. Click "Get Involved" and then click the "chapter" link. Select the chapter and click the "join" button.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds for this event will be given to attendees who email a cancellation request to email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the start of the event.
Enter your PMI ID OR if you are a non-member please enter your email address.
If you are a new member or have lost your password, please leave the password field blank.
Declined Cancellation Policy
By declining the cancellation policy your online payment cannot be completed.
Members Only Event
This event is for Chapter members only. You may join (or add) this Chapter through the PMI Global website (www.pmi.org). We typically receive your new membership information within 24 hours and you'll be able to sign-on to this Chapter website using your PMI ID number (or registered email address).