Are you someone who studied hard for the PMP 5th Edition Exam, but couldn't find time to sit for the test? If this is you, this evening course may be just what you need.
In this course, attendees will:
- Learn what's new - new inputs, tools & techniques, outputs and processes
- Review all the processes and understand the new flow
- Revisit the harder subjects and activities like Earned Value equations and network diagramming
- Provide a study plan and guidence on exam preparation
This course is intended for:
Anyone who has taken a 5th Edition PMP Exam Prep class and has not passed the exam.
Attendees will receive:
• 4-sessions (8 hours) of classroom instruction
• Comprehensive Student Workbook that includes copies of the presentation slides
• Laminated Quick Reference sheets (3)
Other Recommended Course Material Attendees can purchase on their own:
- PMP Exam Prep, 9th Edition by RMC
- PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition
- Phil Williams, PMP, PMI-ACP
- Tod Bruning, PMP
* This 4-evening course will provide 8 formal education hours.
If you have any questions about this course, contact Banyan Group @ 855-935-4500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds for this event will be given to attendees who cancelat least 72 hours prior to the start of the event.
PMI & Fort Worth Chapter Membership
How do I become a PMI member? The easiest method is through the www.pmi.org website. Click "Join" (upper right corner of page). You will have the option to add chapter membership at this time as well.
How do I become a Fort Worth Chapter member? If you are already a PMI member and wish to join our chapter, Go to the PMI Global website www.pmi.org. Log in using your PMI member ID and password. Click "Get Involved" and then click the "chapter" link. Select the chapter and click the "join" button.
Enter your PMI ID OR if you are a non-member please enter your email address.
If you are a new member or have lost your password, please leave the password field blank.
Declined Cancellation Policy
By declining the cancellation policy your online payment cannot be completed.
Members Only Event
This event is for Chapter members only. You may join (or add) this Chapter through the PMI Global website (www.pmi.org). We typically receive your new membership information within 24 hours and you'll be able to sign-on to this Chapter website using your PMI ID number (or registered email address).